Thanks to andydoodler for tagging me.
Eight things about me. I'll leave wether they are interesting up to the reader.
1. I split my head open when I was 1-1/2 yrs old thus ending my chance of going to Harvard or Yale as the best part got soaked in
to the carpet leaving me with lil less then a full deck to play with.
2. i like sake with my sashimi and asahi with my yakitori.
3. i use to be a carpenter.
4. celebrated my 25th birthday complements of my Uncle Sam at one of his many fine resorts.
5. lived in and got married in Nippon
6. lived in a tent near Pusan during the winter
7. drank ice cold san miguel on the beach while watching the sun set in the PI
8. saw the sun rise from the summit of Fujisama
9.and its been said that i jumped out of a perfectly good airplane 2800ft above the desert floor
(see what a lack of brains will make you do)
I know the rules state that i'm suppose to tag 8 others but my geekyness only extends soo far, and i'll admit, i don't have the aptitude to
do what it takes to tag that many. (It took me a year just to figure out how to post copy on this blog.)
so ill just list em and if u see them around u can tell em they have been tagged
1. Roz Foster 2. Sweat Pea 3. Jennie Ho (chicken girl design) 4. Chocolat
5. Flossy P 6. lil Kim 7. emila yusof 8. Astrid Mueller (Potato Mamma Design)
Just wanna thank Twisselman for his bestowing on me the Thinking Bloggers Award
My list for the Thinking Bloggers Award
1. Hardwax (Miri) 2. Carla Kurt 3.Roz Foster 4. Jeannette Langmead 5. Tony LaRocca