Saturday, December 30, 2006

IF: New Year (The yr of the Boar)




Ok I finally decided to see if I could actually figure out how to post some copy on this thing. After all if I can design my own website how much harder can this be. (and it has been over 9 months) Just wanted to wish everyone at IF a happy NEW YEAR, speically to every one who has fequently stopped by this past year. THANKS!!! Well after spending 3 hrs on trying to place the copy were I wanted it, I couldn't do it. So I guess this is harder then making webpages, cause even the html code from dreamweaver wouldn't work to place the copy where I wanted it. At one point, I had the copy down the page overlapping my peace post. Now you know why I dont write any posts. Any suggestions or help? (and dont tell me blogger/help.com)lol been there done that.

9 comments:

  1. Nothing is ever simple where Google is concerned. Merry Pig-Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy new year michael and tnx for your latest 2006 comment! I appreciate your ink strokes, in the chinese/ japanese manner as well!
    Great! Please ask santa klaus on dreamweaver and the like...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Excellent job rendering lines of action. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOWOO I'm the year of the boar. YEEHAW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job on this, wish I could figure this out as well. have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too Michael! And I really like this. Most of your works are a blend of cultures which I find very unique very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL phoenix,Michael. Thanks for all of your Trowbridge comments over the months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New year! Really like this drawing/painting. The quick lines really add to the motion of the running boar.

    I have been wanting to put a header on my blog for months, tried blogger help.. can't figure it out either.

    ReplyDelete